PLEASE NOTE: Expressions of Interest for the 2017/18 Whole Farm Nutrient Mapping HAVE NOW CLOSED
WICC will be taking further expressions of interest in July 2018
Soil Health Subsidies
Expressions of Interest are now open for the 2017/18 nutrient mapping in the Wilson Inlet Catchment! This program is heavily subsidised by the state government. Act quick. Limited spaces are available.
Expressions of interest are now open to get involved in the Regional Estuaries Initiative soil testing program.
Limited places are available. Register now!
The program supports informed fertiliser decisions to reduce nutrient loss off farms. If eligible, you will receive whole farm soil testing, pasture tissue testing, nutrient maps and access to personalised agronomic advice to ensure fertiliser and profits stay on the farm and out of waterways and estuaries.
Benefits to Farmers:
1. Soil testing of all paddocks on your farm.
2. Pasture tissue testing of targeted paddocks.
3. Colour coded maps showing nutrient status and soil acidity for all paddocks.
4. Property results and advice provided at a local workshop.
5. Personalised agronomic advice from a Fertcare accredited advisor to explain your fertiliser and lime requirements.
6. Fert$mart farm zone nutrient maps and advice for dairy farmers.
7. An opportunity to do your bit to improve water quality in your local waterways and estuary.