Gondwana Link - The Lindesay Link Conservation Action Plan
This Caring for Our Country (C4oC) four year project commenced in September 2012 and will increase connectivity in the Lindesay Link Wildlife corridor by implementing actions identified in the Lindesay Link CAP including:
- Increasing public understanding and awareness of biodiversity issues.
- Protecting remnant vegetation within the corridor by erecting 40 kilometres of fencing to exclude stock from vegetation on private property.
- Allocated 33.9 kilometres
- Completed 13.8 kilometres
- Establishing 50 hectares of revegetation with local native vegetation to improve degraded remnant vegetation.
- Allocated 23.9 hectares
- Completed 6.8 hectares
- Undertake 20 hectares of environmental weed control.
- Allocated 18.7 hectares
- Completed 6.7 hectares
- Implementing a feral animal control program to dispatch 400 foxes.
- 161 Ferals dispatched